Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Crack Dip (Buffalo Chicken Dip)

It's called crack dip because one try and you're hooked. I first tried this dip at a potluck at my old job. (I really miss those potlucks, the job not so much.) What can I say about this dip? Every time I make it, people go nuts. It looks ugly and is not one of the healthiest things to put in your body. But it tastes just like a chicken wing dipped in bleu cheese dressing. This dip is creamy and spicy and addictive. It's a hit at a party!

Crack Dip (Buffalo Chicken Dip)
Source: adapted from Frank's RedHot

Ingredients:
3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
2 (8 oz.) blocks of cream cheese
1/2 - 3/4 cup Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings sauce
1 cup bleu cheese dressing (or ranch)
1 cup shredded cheese
1/4 cup bleu cheese crumbles (optional)

Directions:
Cook chicken breasts. (I poach them in the crock pot for 4 hours on low.)
Shred chicken with two forks and place in crock pot.
Add remaining ingredients to crock pot and mix well.
Cook on low for 1 hour and then keep on warm.
Serve with tortilla chips and celery.

No comments:

Post a Comment