Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Fluff

We were over my mother-in-law's a few weeks ago for dinner and she made a pumpkin dip for dessert. It was so good! I asked for the recipe, but it was a mix she bought while she was on vacation. Instead of trying to find a mix, I decided I would go home and recreate it. After making the pumpkin lasagna the other night, I had leftover pumpkin puree, so I decided to experiment. I think I got the recipe pretty close to the mix. This dip is addicting. I served it with pound cake slices.

Pumpkin Fluff
Ingredients:
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 block cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
3 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup whipped topping

Directions:
Cream together cream cheese and sugar.
Add pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and powdered sugar.
Beat well.
Fold in whipped topping.

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! And I already have some leftover pumpkin! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love everything pumpkin! Thanks for posting-- it's something easy I can make for my family. :)

    ReplyDelete