Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cake Balls

These are one of the desserts I have become known for and I love making them, but they are very time consuming. I know the name sounds funny. But after you taste one of these little bites of heaven, you will never laugh at the name again. I first heard of these on my nesties' board and found them on Bakerella's blog.


You can use any flavor cake/icing/chocolate combination. I've made a ton of these: chocolate cake with chocolate icing, strawberry cake with cream cheese icing, yellow cake with chocolate icing, funfetti cake with rainbow chip icing, etc. I've dipped them in chocolate, white chocolate, rolled them in nuts, sprinkles, and drizzled them with chocolate. The different flavor combinations are endless. My favorite ones were cherry chip cake with white icing dipped in chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment