Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sweet & Sour Chicken

I love to cook, but during the week I like to make quick and easy dinners. So again this is another easy recipe. Some may call it cheating, but others know how hectic life can get and relish an easy recipe. We've been on a chicken kick lately. We were craving stir fry, but I honestly didn't feel like chopping all those vegetables, so I opted for sweet and sour.

Ingredients:
1 pound of chicken breast, cleaned and chopped into pieces
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 cup pineapple, chopped
sweet and sour sauce (I used House of Tsang brand)
salt and pepper

Directions
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Saute chicken in wok over medium heat until no longer pink.
Add peppers and saute until slightly browned.
Add pineapple and sauce and heat about 3 minutes.
Serve over white rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment